In the city of Manchester, a range of services is available from Macc, the local support organisation for charities, voluntary and community groups and social enterprises.
Macc is a Manchester-based registered charity first established in 1981. Macc works with a range of partners to support and develop the work of the city’s VCSE sector. They deliver a wide range of services and activities including:
- development support for local voluntary and community groups and social enterprises.
- services for Manchester residents and businesses wishing get involved with voluntary work in local organisations.
- policy support, insight and influence – including organising the city’s Voluntary Sector Assembly.
- partnerships between local VCSE organsiations, public sector bodies and local businesses
- administration of programmes to distribute grants to local VCSE organisations
- celebrating the work of local communities through our Spirit of Manchester programme.
mobirise.com simple builder